~ Joseph Pilates
Tune in for more favorite quotes...
Golden, CO 9-2014 to 2-2015
Click here for more info
PT llc, stands for Pamela Turner, MSPT, Physical Therapist and Pilates Teacher. Pamela, a native of Colorado, decided to join forces with a complementary health team at Align Pilates.Physical Therapy.Nutrition in the mountains of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. As one of the women-owned, independent businesses within Align, Pamela is a movement specialist utilizing physical therapy, Pilates-based exercise, manual therapy, and a whole body approach to rehabilitation. She enjoys working as a Principle Educator for Polestar Pilates teaching others how to access the wonderful world of Pilates and rehabilitation. From rehabilitation of injuries to advanced movement and improved sports performance, Pamela can use her eclectic background to help you move with intelligent awareness. Find more flexibility, balance, demonstrate strength and walk taller with an enhanced posture.
What do we offer?
- Hour long physical therapy and private Pilates sessions with a licensed Physical Therapist and PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher
- Referrals to a network of complementary practitioners within Steamboat and the surrounding areas to experts around the world to address the whole body
- Options to transition to a small rehabilitation Pilates reformer class or small group mat class to move toward greater independence under the helpful eye of a physical therapist
- Quiet, comfortable, clean environment that feels like home
- Polestar Pilates Teacher Training and mentoring at various times of year in Steamboat and in the Denver area
Pamela strives to inspire awareness and encourage movement with a creative, eclectic approach to fitness and rehabilitation. Pamela embraces current practices with an emphasis on whole body health.
To inspire and nurture movement, awareness, and posture in the body- one person, one movement, one breath at a time.